Monday, 22 June 2015


       This wheelbarrow was originally made for ​3 mm mdf but I saw that it is cool to put a flower pot inside I also made scale versions for 6 mm mdf and for 9 mm mdf.
       One thing I MUST modify is the wheel because is a little to fragile.
This project ​ was not my idea. I just found a bad quality pattern of it on the web and decided do give it a try.
       After a little bit of work, a lot of patience, I managed to make it fit. After that I just made a rendering and here you go..... a wheelbarrow with style :).
        If you enjoyed this project please share it with your friends and leave a comment.
Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment